Toyota Recall Information
Below are links to some recent news stories and information about the Toyota billion-dollar 2010 recall campaign:
- Toyota Sudden Acceleration: The Full Report from Safety Research & Strategies
- Latest Updates For Toyota Recall Information
- Toyota Pedal Recall Information
- Toyota Floor Mat Recall Information
- Toyota Announces Voluntary Recall on 2010 Model-Year Prius and 2010 Lexus HS 250h Vehicles to Update ABS Software
- Toyota recall: As firms go global, so do their glitches (Christian Science Monitor)
- THE INFLUENCE GAME: Toyota’s Powerful DC Friends (ABC News)
- Toyota Recall Cost Will Exceed $2 Bln, Lawyers Say (Bloomberg)
If you or a family member were hurt in an accident in your Toyota or Lexus, you may be able to pursue a product liability claim to recover damages for injuries sustained, pain and suffering, time off work, property damage, and hospital and therapy bills.
Building a solid case against a manufacturing giant like Toyota Motor Corp. requires intense preparation, and a meticulously conceived and executed strategy. The injury lawyers of Panish Shea & Boyle LLP have extensive experience taking on large corporations and businesses that put profit ahead of safety. Our track record of success in these matters is unmatched and our trial attorneys are widely regarded as the finest in the nation. Get an assessment of your potential legal remedies today: call us at 877-800-1700.