David Rudorfer is a trial lawyer at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi LLP who represents individuals in personal injury and wrongful death cases. He has extensive experience handling serious injury cases involving traumatic brain injuries, spine injuries, nerve injuries, paralysis injuries and amputations as well as any injuries leading to death. He also has extensive experience with injury or wrongful death cases involving commercial vehicle collisions, drownings, explosions, power lines, premises liability and workplace incidents.
Mr. Rudorfer’s skills as a trial attorney have been recognized by his peers and honored with a nomination for 2018 Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles. He has resolved over 50 individual million-dollar cases by trial or settlement, including over 30 individual multimillion-dollar cases. Over his career, Mr. Rudorfer has recovered more than $250 million for the deserving clients of Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi LLP.
Some of Mr. Rudorfer’s results include:
- Parra v. Roe Trucking Company – $26,000,000 settlement for a man who suffered a below the knee leg amputation as a result of a big rig collision.
- Does v. Roe Trucking Company – $20,000,000 – settlement for two families who each lost their beloved 20 year old sons as a result of a negligent commercial vehicle driver.
- Does v. Roe Trucking Company – $19,150,000 – settlement for a family who lost a mother and grandmother when a big rig truck caused a high speed freeway collision.
- Doe v. Utility Company – $19,100,000 settlement involving a man who became a quadriplegic due to a public utility company’s negligence with its power lines.
- Doe v. Roe Construction Company – $15,000,000 resulting from an electrical explosion causing traumatic brain injury and burns.
- Doe v. Roe Celebrity – $10,500,000 settlement for the parents of a 23 year old son who was killed by the reckless driving of a well-known television celebrity.
- Villamariona v. CBS – $10,500,000 verdict obtained a for the family who lost a father when a CBS employee’s medical condition caused him to lose control of a CBS vehicle.
- Doe v. Roe Corporate Employer – $10,000,000 secured a settlement involving personal injuries to a father and wrongful death of a wife/mother whose car was rear-ended by an employee who had a seizure while driving on business where the employer had knowledge of the employee’s medical condition.
- Doe v. Roe Property Owner – $9,800,000 settlement for a woman who suffered from CRPS
- Flores v. UC Regents – $8,000,000 settlement for a woman and her husband after the woman was injured by a table that collapsed on her foot while she was attending a conference at UCLA.
- Doe v. Roe Trucking Company – $8,000,000 settlement for a proposition 213 plaintiff who suffered a traumatic brain injury as a result of a commercial vehicle collision.
- Martinez v. Whittier Uptown Association – $6,300,000 verdict for the family of an elderly man struck and killed by a vehicle at the Whittier Uptown Farmers Market.
- Perez v. City of Los Angeles – $6,000,000 settlement for the parents of 17-year-old Andres Perez who was struck and killed by a Los Angeles city truck while walking to school in a marked crosswalk.
- Doe. v. Roe Recreational Company – $6,000,000 settlement for a 76 year old man bicycling down a hill due to negligent supervision of a child.
- Ashouri v. LACMTA – $4,900,000 settlement for a young woman whose 50-year-old father was struck and killed by an MTA bus.
- Gamage v. Roitblat – $3,100,000 verdict for a woman who suffered a ruptured cervical disc as the result of a low-speed, rear-end car accident.
- Thomas v. County of Los Angeles – $3,000,000 settlement for the parents of 17 year old Enodre Thomas who drowned in the Jessie Owens public swimming pool due to life guard negligence.
Mr. Rudorfer has been recognized as a Super Lawyer ‘Rising Star’ since 2011 and is an active member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the Consumer Attorneys of California, and the Los Angeles County Bar Association. He is a member of the State Bar of California and received his juris doctorate from Loyola Law School following graduation from UCLA summa cum laude with a double major.