The Top 100
October 29, 2001
California Law Business
Brian J. Panish
Partner at Panish Shea & Boyle. A products liability litigator, Panish has won scores of multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements, including a $55 million jury verdict in April against Continental General Tire. Panish proved the company liable for a tread-separation accident that rendered the driver a quadriplegic.
“He treats his adversaries and his co-counsel with equal dignity and respect. He is truly a credit to the plaintiff’s bar.”
- Profiles in Power: The 100 Most Influential Lawyers in America
- The Top 100: California’s Leading Lawyers
- The Top 100
- The Top 100…Reasons Why It’s Good That Lawyers Have Power
- The Top 100: California Law Business Ranks the State’s Most Influential Attorneys for 2000
- The Top 100: California Law Business Ranks the State’s Most Influential Attorneys for 1999
Other Related Topics
Disclaimer: The personal injury, wrongful death, catastrophic injury, or other legal information presented at this site should not be considered formal legal advice, nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. Please note that you are not considered a client until you have signed a retainer agreement and your case has been accepted by us.