Panish Shea & Boyle LLP Files Lawsuit Against AEG for Wrongful Death of Michael Jackson
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Jackson v. AEG, et al., Case No. BC 445597
Los Angeles County Superior Court, Central
Judge Yvette Palazuelos
Today the plaintiffs trial law firm Panish Shea & Boyle LLP filed a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of Michael Jackson’s three children and his mother against the Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (AEG) and its subsidiaries and principals. The case was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court in downtown Los Angeles.
The suit alleges that AEG put their desire for profits from the “This Is It Tour” over the health and safety of Michael Jackson, ultimately causing his death.
Attorney Brian J. Panish stated “The purpose of this lawsuit is to prove to the world the truth about what happened to Michael Jackson, once and for all.”
Panish Shea & Boyle LLP is a plaintiffs trial law firm specializing in catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases.
- Jackson Family Statement
- Entertainment Goliath AEG Allegedly Blamed For Michael Jackson’s Death
- Judge Rules That Jackson’s Lawsuit Against AEG Will Proceed
- UPDATE 02.02.11: Jackson Family Lawsuit Proceeds Against AEG
- Jackson’s mother sues concert promoter AEG Live
- Michael Jackson’s mom sues production company AEG Live for son’s death
- Michael Jackson’s family sues promoter over his death
- Michael Jackson Family v. AEG Videos – See related videos about the wrongful death case
- Download PDF of official complaint
Please direct all press inquiries in writing to email@example.com.