Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
According to the Office of Traffic Safety, traffic accidents in the state of Nevada killed 65 motorcyclists in 2016. The majority of these fatal accidents took place in Clark County. Motorcycle accidents might occur as often as other vehicle collisions, but they more commonly result in fatalities. You might be eligible for compensation through a personal injury claim if someone else’s negligence caused your Las Vegas motorcycle accident, serious injuries, or the death of a loved one. Contact the attorneys at Panish Shea & Boyle LLP to discuss your personal injury case during a free initial consultation.
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident in Las Vegas
The actions you take as a motorcycle crash victim can change the outcome of your case. Failing to get prompt medical care, for example, could result in the defense saying you are comparatively at fault for the extent of your injuries – causing the courts to reduce your compensation amount. When in doubt about what to do after a wreck, contact our Las Vegas motorcycle accident lawyers. We’ll give you confidential advice and work to recover the maximum compensation for your motorcycle accident injuries. We recommend victims take the following steps after a motorcycle accident, if possible:
- Call 911. You have to report your accident to police in Nevada if it results in bodily injury, deaths, or more than $750 worth of damage. Calling the police is a good idea in all motorcycle accident claims to get an official report of the incident.
- Request an ambulance. If you or anyone else has injuries, request an ambulance on site. Otherwise, go to the hospital for a checkup as soon as possible after leaving the scene. Even if you don’t feel injured, you could have hidden injuries, such as whiplash or traumatic brain injuries.
- Gather information. Start taking down the details of your crash as soon as you’re able, including the name and license plate information of the driver who struck you. Take photographs of the scene of the accident, your damaged motorcycle, and injuries.
- Call the at-fault driver’s insurance company. Get the other driver’s insurance information and call the insurance company’s agent to report the wreck as soon as possible. Skipping this step could give the insurer grounds to deny your personal injury case.
- Contact Panish Shea & Boyle LLP. Once you’re on the mend, contact us to talk about your accident. Our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys can start a prompt investigation, preserving key evidence such as the statements of eyewitnesses, determining if poor road conditions caused the accident, and fighting for your financial compensation.
In the aftermath of a serious motorcycle crash, know that you’re not alone. A team of attorneys at Panish Shea & Boyle LLP is ready and waiting to offer you legal assistance in Las Vegas. We can help you compel insurance companies to offer fair settlements, take them to trial if they don’t, and advocate your case passionately from the very beginning. You don’t have to deal with your injuries or lawsuit on your own. If you suffered the loss of a loved one in a motorcycle accident, our wrongful death lawyers can help with your claim.
Partner With Proven Personal Injury Attorneys in Clark County
Panish Shea & Boyle LLP has the experience, resources and legal knowledge to properly handle any motorcycle accident case. In our years of practice, we’ve gained global recognition as a Tier 1 firm by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers – the highest possible rank. Legal organizations and our fellow trial attorneys alike know us for our excellence in plaintiff representation. We are one of the top plaintiff’s law firms in the country, according to the National Law Journal.
Our Las Vegas motorcycle accident attorneys truly commit to each and every accident victim who comes to us for representation. We go above and beyond the normal call of duty to provide our clients with everything they could possibly need after a bad accident, from insurance settlement negotiations to recommendations for the medical treatment in Las Vegas.
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle crash, contact Panish Shea & Boyle LLP by calling us in Las Vegas at (702) 560-5520 or toll-free at (877) 800-1700 for a free consultation today!