Awards and Recognition
Panish Shea & Boyle LLP Awards & Recognition
The Los Angeles Personal Injury lawyers at Panish Shea and Boyle LLP are recognized as being among the leading attorneys in the United States. The firm’s attorneys are frequently honored for their many accomplishments, including being designated as Super Lawyers, among the Top 100 Most Influential Lawyers in the nation, and as Trial Lawyer of the Year by various organizations. Below is a list of just some of the awards and recognitions that our firm attorneys have received:
- Brian Panish & Deborah Chang Named California Lawyer Attorneys of the Year Brian J. Panish and Deborah S. Chang of Panish Shea & Boyle LLP have been named 2019 California Lawyer Attorneys of the Year (CLAY) by Daily Journal. The 23rd Annual CLAY awards publication recognizes attorneys in 20 areas of legal practice whose work made a significant impact during the previous year; Mr. Panish, Ms. Chang ...
- Rahul Ravipudi Receives 2019 Trailblazer Award from South Asian Bar Association Panish Shea & Boyle LLP partner Rahul Ravipudi has been honored as the recipient of the 2019 Trailblazer of the Year Award from the South Asian Bar Association of Southern California (SABA-SC). The award, presented to Mr. Ravipudi at the Annual Public Interest and Installation Dinner in downtown Los Angeles, recognizes his achievements in personal injury ...
- 4 PSB Cases Recognized As 2018 Top Verdicts by Daily Journal The Los Angeles and San Francisco Daily Journal has released its list of Top Verdicts for 2018 and named four (4) Panish Shea & Boyle LLP cases as the largest and most significant verdict and appellate reversals in California, with recognition in each of the following categories — two cases were named Top Verdict by ...
- Panish Shea & Boyle LLP Number One In Top Ranking California Verdicts Panish Shea & Boyle LLP was lead trial counsel in five of the cases listed in The Recorder’s annual publication of the top verdicts in California, more cases than any other law firm. Among the cases are the number one verdicts among Premises Liability cases (Diao v. Southern California Gas Company – $19,786,818) and Wrongful Death cases ...
- Three Firm Attorneys Recognized as 2014 “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers. Super Lawyers has named Ryan Casey, Robert Glassman and David Rudorfer as 2014 “Rising Stars”. Candidates for this honor must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less, and it is given to no more than 2.5 percent of all attorneys in the state. All three attorneys have ...
- Brian Panish Named Best Lawyers’ 2015 Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs “Lawyer of the Year” Brian Panish has been recognized by the Best Lawyers’ publication as “Lawyer of the Year” for Los Angeles in the area of Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs. He received the same honor in 2010. In 2009, Panish was named as Lawyer of the Year for Los Angeles in the area of Personal Injury Litigation. In ...
- Brian Panish Recognized as One of The Top 100 Lawyers in California Brian Panish has been named to the Daily Journal’s 2014 list of the “Top 100 Lawyers in California.” The annual list honors the most influential attorneys in the state, and specifically those attorneys whose work has had a broad impact on the legal profession or the larger as a whole. In its profile of Mr. ...
- Seven Firm Attorneys Named to Southern California Super Lawyers List PSB attorneys Kevin Boyle, Deborah Chang, Spencer Lucas, Brian Panish, Peter Polos, Rahul Ravipudi and Adam Shea were all selected as Southern California Super Lawyers by the annual publication which rates outstanding lawyers “who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.” Panish was also named among the Top Ten Super Lawyers in ...
- U.S. Chamber Names Brian Panish As A Leading Plaintiffs’ Lawyer The U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform recently published “The New Lawsuit Ecosystem: Trends, Targets and Players” which it describes as a report on “big ticket litigation” and “the players that drive it.” Panish Shea & Boyle LLP partner Brian Panish is named in the report as being among the leading plaintiffs’ lawyers in ...
- Panish Shea & Boyle LLP Recognized for Having Four of California’s Largest Verdicts in 2012 In The Recorder’s annual report of California’s top verdicts, four of the highlighted verdicts were obtained by Panish Shea & Boyle LLP – the most by any law firm. The four jury verdicts total over $75 million and all are among the top 33 highest in the state in 2012. Last year, Panish ...
The Recorder – California Million Dollar Verdicts
The Recorder – Panish Shea & Boyle LLP is featured in The Recorder’s California Million Dollar Verdicts for the $6.4 million verdict in the case of Robert Crenshaw v. Land O’Lakes, Inc., the largest personal injury verdict in King’s County. View PDF of Article
Southern California Super Lawyers 2011
Top Verdicts of 2011 – Crenshaw v. Land O’ Lakes Inc.
Daily Journal – Panish Shea & Boyle LLP are featured in the Daily Journal’s Top Verdicts of 2010 for a record setting verdict of $6.4 million in the case of Robert Crenshaw v. Land O’Lakes, Inc., the largest personal injury verdict in King’s County. View PDF of Article
Southern California’s Best Lawyers – 2011 Edition
Southern California’s Best Lawyers – Southern California’s Best Lawyers Acknowledges Partners of Panish Shea & Boyle LLP View PDF of Article
Southern California’s Best Lawyers – 18 Years and Going Strong: Brian Panish Profiled By Best Lawyers for his Winning Streak View PDF of Article
Brian Panish is among the 75 top plaintiff’s trial attorneys in the United States as viewed by the defense bar.
The Torts Prof Blog website reports that Brian Panish is among the 75 top plaintiff’s trial attorneys in the United States as viewed by the defense bar. The recognition is based on a survey of defense counsel, in-house counsel, and individuals involved with civil justice reform that was conducted by Mark Behrens and Cary Silverman of Shook, Hardy & Bacon.
View Torts Prof Blog Website
Brian Panish Wins California ABOTA Trial Lawyer of the Year Award
PRWeb – Brian Panish, trial attorney and partner of Personal Injury Law Firm, Panish Shea & Boyle LLP, has recently won the California American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) Trial Lawyer of the Year Award. ABOTA has honored Brian Panish in recognition. his many achievements in administering justice through traditional principles of litigation for his clients adversely affected by defective products and personal injury incidents.
U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers’ ranks Panish Shea & Boyle LLP as a “Tier 1” firm for Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation.
U.S. News & World Report – Panish Shea & Boyle LLP honored as a “Tier 1” Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation Firm by the U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers’ in the 2010 best law firms rankings.
The National Law Journal – Personal Injury Litigators of 2010
The National Law Journal – Panish Shea & Boyle featured on the cover of Personal Injury Litigators of 2010 Edition of The National Law Journal View PDF of Article
The National Law Journal – Brian Panish and Kevin Boyle Talk About Their Numerous Wins in Air Disaster Cases View PDF of Article
Fresno California State University Alumni
The Fresno Bee – Brian Panish selected as one of California State University’s 2010 Outstanding Alumni.
Super Lawyers Rising Stars Edition 2010
Southern California Super Lawyers – Rahul Ravipudi profiled for class action cases.
Largest California Verdicts in 2009
A Great Place to Find Great Lawyers
NWA World Traveler – Brian Panish doesn’t lose. As a plaintiffs’ trial lawyer, Panish won the largest products-liability verdict in history.
Profiles in Power: The 100 Most Influential Lawyers in America
The National Law Journal – A wrongful death and personal injury plaintiffs’ lawyer, Panish has carved a niche in obtaining high-dollar verdicts-including his $4.9 billion verdict in 1999. View PDF of Article
Does Brian Panish Ever Lose?
Superlawyers Article – In all, Panish has won more than 100 verdicts and settlements of more than a million dollars, 13 in excess of $10 million.
Southern California Super Lawyers – Brian Panish Receives #3 Ranking
LA’s Top Attorneys & Law Firms
Angeleno Magazine – Panish Shea & Boyle LLP is the new personal injury powerhouse in Los Angeles…
Panish Among Top 100 Most Influential Lawyers: 1999-2006
The Top 100: California’s Leading Lawyers
The Top 100
The Top 100…Reasons Why It’s Good That Lawyers Have Power
The Top 100
The Top 100: California Law Business Ranks the State’s Most Influential Attorneys for 2000
The Top 100: California Law Business Ranks the State’s Most Influential Attorneys for 1999
The LA Area’s Best Lawyers 2006 Survey Results
West – Los Angeles Times – The three partners certainly make up an impressive team, helping people around the country who have been catastrophically injured in plane, train and automobile accidents, by defective products, harmful pharmaceuticals and business fraud.
Law Dragon: 500 Leading Lawyers in America
Successful Strategies from 10 of the Nation’s Leading Litigators
The National Law Journal – The Winners and Their Secrets for Success.
The Plaintiffs’ Hot List
The National Law Journal – The Plaintiffs’ Hot List – Panish Shea & Boyle LLP View PDF of Article
Top 10 LA County Super Lawyers
Southern California Super Lawyers – Brian J. Panish, One of Top Los Angeles County Super Lawyers
Brian Panish named TLPJ’s Trial Lawyer of the Year: 1990
Verdicts & Settlements – Litigator Profile: Brian Panish
Brian Panish is Interviewed in 2003 Re: California’s Civil Jury Instructions
A Report On The Lawsuit Industry In California 2005
Trial Lawyers Inc. – Special Focus: Los Angeles
Mr. Brian Panish joins panel of speakers
Jury Trials in The US – Brian Panish joins a high-profile Panel of U.S. Judges and Lawyers in a Presentation on the American Jury System.