Firm Involvement & Events
- Ryan Casey & Adam Shea Discuss How To Recognize A Workers’ Comp Third-Party Cross-Over Case The Workers’Compensation third-party case is a potential type of case that often gets overlooked by attorneys who assume that when workers are injured on the job, their only course of remedy for their client is to go through the Worker’s Compensation system. In the May issue of Advocate, Panish Shea & Boyle LLP attorneys Ryan Casey ...
- Panish Shea & Boyle LLP and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Join Class Action Lawsuit Against Southern California Gas Co. Panish Shea & Boyle LLP along with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. have joined The R. Rex Parris Law Firm in a class action lawsuit on behalf of five individual plaintiffs and Save Porter Ranch who represent a class of individuals affected by a massive gas leak that was discovered adjacent to the residential community of Porter ...
- ABC News Reports On PSB Case Against Intoxicated Firefighter and the City and County of San Francisco On November 19, 2015, ABC7 Bay Area broadcast a story on Panish Shea & Boyle LLP’s lawsuit against firefighter Michael Quinn and the City and County of San Francisco. In June 2013, plaintiff Jack Frazier was riding his motorcycle facing a green light on 5th Avenue in San Francisco when he was struck by a ...
- ABC News Broadcasts Follow-Up On PSB Case Involving Sexually Assaulted Deaf Student On November 18, 2015, ABC7-Los Angeles broadcast a follow-up report on Panish Shea & Boyle LLP’s lawsuit against the California School for the Deaf in Riverside alleging the rape of a 13-year-old student by an older student. The Riverside boarding school for the deaf filed its response to the allegations earlier this month, denying that ...
- Panish Shea & Boyle LLP Files First Lawsuit Against Duodenoscope Manufacturer Olympus Relating to Superbug CRE Infections On February 23, 2015, Panish Shea & Boyle LLP filed the first CRE superbug lawsuit against Olympus America, Inc., Olympus Corporation of the Americas, and Olympus Medical System Corporation (collectively, “Olympus”) relating to the CRE “superbug” infection that was spread among Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center patients as a result of the manufacturer’s TJF-Q180V Duodenoscope.
CRE, which stands ...
- Three Firm Attorneys Recognized as 2014 “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers. Super Lawyers has named Ryan Casey, Robert Glassman and David Rudorfer as 2014 “Rising Stars”. Candidates for this honor must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less, and it is given to no more than 2.5 percent of all attorneys in the state. All three attorneys have ...
- Brian Panish Named Best Lawyers’ 2015 Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs “Lawyer of the Year” Brian Panish has been recognized by the Best Lawyers’ publication as “Lawyer of the Year” for Los Angeles in the area of Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs. He received the same honor in 2010. In 2009, Panish was named as Lawyer of the Year for Los Angeles in the area of Personal Injury Litigation. ...
- PSB Files Suit For Family Of LAPD Officer Killed By Cement Truck PSB represents the family of Ernest Allen, Sr., a 27-year veteran of the Los Angeles police department who was killed on May 9, 2014 when his car was hit head on by an out of control cement truck in Beverly Hills. There have been at least four major accidents on the same road where Mr. ...
- Brian Panish Recognized as One of The Top 100 Lawyers in California Brian Panish has been named to the Daily Journal’s 2014 list of the “Top 100 Lawyers in California.” The annual list honors the most influential attorneys in the state, and specifically those attorneys whose work has had a broad impact on the legal profession or the larger as a whole.
In its profile of Mr. ...
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against UC Regents In Death Of Cal Football Player Ted Agu Panish Shea & Boyle LLP, The Yerrid Law Firm And Jeffrey D. Murphy, Esq. Announce Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against UC Regents In Death Of Cal Football Player Ted Agu
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Oakland, California, August 5, 2014
The parents of Ted Agu, who was a 21-year-old student athlete and a member of the University of California Berkeley football ...
Panish Shea & Boyle LLP sponsors the 6th Annual Pepperdine School of Law Golf Tournament
- 6th Annual Pepperdine School of Law Golf Tournament – All proceeds from the May 16, 2011 tournament benefit the Global Justice Program, which funds international human rights projects, summer stipends in public interest work, and students’ efforts to help establish the rule of law around the world.
Polos to serve on DePuy Hip Implant Steering Committee
Polos appointed to DePuy Hip Implant Multi-District Litigation Plaintiff?s Steering Committee
- Press Release – The Honorable Peter J. Polos (ret.) of Panish Shea & Boyle LLP will be one of thirteen attorneys on the Steering Committee which will help direct the personal injury litigation against DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc. relating to its recalled ASR Hip Implant systems.
Former Fresno State footballer (Panish) gives generously to Dan Brown Legacy Fund
Brian Panish and Fresno State Coach Dan Brown
- MedWatch Today – Panish has given $50,000 to the Dan Brown Legacy Fund to support the Central California Neuroscience Institute at Community Regional Medical Center.
Frank and ‘Angels Judge’ take in game
Panish Shea & Boyle’s Peter Polos Discusses the City of Anaheim vs. Angels Baseball L.P. Case
- The Orange County Register – So you really haven’t been back?” Peter Polos asked as we went through the turnstiles at Angel Stadium. “Not since your decision,” I confirmed. “Not my decision – the jury’s decision,” he reminded me.
Panish Serves on Plaintiff’s Committee in Toyota Multi-District Litigation
Brian Panish and the Toyota Recall
- Press Release – Brian Panish of Panish Shea & Boyle LLP was appointed on May 14, 2010 by U.S. District Court Judge James Selna to serve on the Plaintiffs’ Liaison Counsel Committee for Personal Injury/Wrongful Death cases in the Toyota multi-district litigation (MDL) pending in Santa Ana, California.
Judge Agrees to Expand Plaintiffs Committees in Toyota MDL
- The National Law Journal – A federal judge in California acceded to plaintiffs’ request for a robust litigation committee structure in appointing lead counsel for the multidistrict litigation against Toyota Motor Corp. over sudden unintended acceleration defects in its vehicles.
Toyota Recall News
- Toyota 2010 Recall – Breaking News – Panish Shea & Boyle LLP are continuing to investigate cases involving the massive Toyota recall.
- Toyota Accelerator Recall – While Toyota investigates accelerator pedals that pose the danger of sticking, the automaker has informed dealers to stop selling 8 popular models.
:: back to top