Panish Shea & Boyle, LLP is here to help – Once and for all™
When a tragedy happens, you want an experienced trial attorney to navigate you through the complex world of personal injury, wrongful death litigation and business litigation. Choosing the right firm is critical in recovering all of the damages you are entitled to receive. The attorneys at Panish Shea & Boyle LLP are here to be the Strength By Your Side™.
Panish Shea & Boyle LLP has extensive experience with the often complicated lawsuits that arise after an injury or death caused by another’s negligence or misconduct. Our attorneys have been repeatedly recognized for excellence by other trial attorneys, legal organizations and publications nationwide. The firm has been ranked by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® as a “Tier 1” Firm in the areas of Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation, Plaintiffs Product Liability Litigation and Plaintiffs Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – the highest ranking a firm can receive – and is recognized as being among the top Plaintiff’s law firms in the country by the National Law Journal.
Once we accept a case, we commit to you and your cause and take the steps necessary to get you the compensation you deserve. Because we limit the number of cases we accept, our attorneys and staff are able to focus their efforts on you and your case and put in the time and resources it takes to achieve the best possible result. We understand that dealing with a life-altering injury, the death or injury of a family member or other challenges caused by the wrongful act of another is difficult emotionally and financially. Your case will be handled with compassion and integrity, and we provide you with personal attention and support throughout the process.
We handle cases nationwide, as well as statewide in both California & Nevada.
Our Southern California personal injury attorneys have their home base in our main office in Los Angeles, CA. We also serve the communities of Orange County, San Bernardino, and Riverside, California. We handle Nevada cases from our office in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The History of Our Firm
In 2005, three lawyers with extensive track records of litigation against negligent corporate giants formed Panish Shea & Boyle LLP. Partners Brian Panish, Adam Shea and Kevin Boyle vowed to fight corporate greed and protect consumers from corporations that strive for profits over the safety of their customers. The three founding partners worked together previously and found their shared advocacy for the consumer a driving force behind founding a new firm dedicated to working for you. Since then, Panish Shea & Boyle LLP has added Partner Rahul Ravipudi, an attorney with a similar focus on providing consumers with class action recourse against large corporations engaging in unfair practices.
Brian Panish is a Los Angeles personal injury lawyer and one of the leading trial attorneys in the United States. He has obtained six (6) verdicts over $50 million in personal injury cases, more than 100 verdicts and settlements over $10 million, and 250 verdicts of over $1 million. Since 2011 he has won over $500 million for plaintiffs in personal injury, car accident, wrongful death, and business litigation.
Mr. Panish’s recent awards include:
- 2019 Top 100 Lawyers in California by Daily Journal
- 2019 Top Plaintiff Lawyers in California by Daily Journal
- 2019 Plaintiffs Lawyer Trailblazer by National Law Journal
- 2019 California Lawyer Attorney of the Year Award in the area of Personal Injury
- 2019 Best Lawyers® Lawyer of the Year in Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- 2019 Titan of the Plaintiffs Bar by Law360
- 2018 Top 100 Lawyers in California by Daily Journal
- 2018 Top Plaintiff Lawyers in California by Daily Journal
- 2018 Daniel O’Connell Award – by Irish American Bar Association-Los Angeles
- 2018 Lawyer of the Year in Aviation Law by Best Lawyers© in Los Angeles
- 2017 Top 100 Lawyers in California by the Daily Journal
- 2017 Top Plaintiff Lawyers in California by the Daily Journal
- 2017 Civil Advocate Award by the Association of Southern California Defense Council
You can read more about Brian Panish on his main bio page here.
Adam K. Shea
Adam Shea is a Southern California personal injury and wrongful death lawyer who specializes in product defects and negligence, including automotive and tire defects. He has obtained large verdicts and settlements for clients in the automotive and tire defect areas, including the largest jury verdict in history for a tire defect case – the case resulted in a $55.6 million dollar settlement for his client. He has won more than 200 verdicts and settlements of over $1 million for his clients.
A number of publications and organizations have recognized Mr. Shea as one of America’s top lawyers:
- Best Lawyers of America
- National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Super Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell rating of A-V, the highest possible rating
- 2011 Finalist for Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
You can read more about Adam Shea here.
Kevin R. Boyle
Kevin Boyle is a Los Angeles personal injury lawyer who specializes in high-profile cases with large settlements and verdicts. He strives to hold large corporations responsible for their actions and seek compensation for people they have wronged. He has worked to achieve settlements against entities such as a large helicopter manufacturer, the City and County of San Francisco, Hewlett Packard, PG&E, and the U.S. military. The verdicts and settlements received in these cases were among some of the largest to date.
Publications and organizations recognizing Kevin Boyle’s achievements are:
- Daily Journal’s Top 100 Lawyers in California
- Los Angeles Times’ Best Lawyers in Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California’s Trial Lawyer of the Year Finalist
- Best Lawyers 2017 Best Lawyer of the Year in Plaintiff’s Product Liability Litigation
- Martindale-Hubbell rating of A-V, which is the highest possible rating
Red more about Kevin Boyle on this page.
Rahul Ravipudi is a Los Angeles area personal injury lawyer who specializes in wrongful death and personal injury cases involving commercial vehicles, construction accidents, and dangerous property conditions. Mr. Ravipudi also specializes in representing plaintiffs in class action lawsuits against businesses who engage in unfair practices. He has won numerous eight- and nine-figure settlements for plaintiffs in his specialty areas and has helped change the laws regarding school bus safety.
Rahul Ravipudi earned a number of recent awards including:
- 2019 Plaintiffs Lawyer Trailblazer by National Law Journal
- 2019 Trailblazer Award from South Asian Bar Association of Southern California
- 2018 & 2017 CAOC Consumer Attorney of the Year finalist
- 2017 Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- 2017 Top Plaintiff’s Lawyers of California by the Daily Journal
- 2017 Top 100 Lawyers of California by the Daily Journal
You can find more information about Rahul Ravipudi here.
Accomplishments – Verdicts and Settlements
Firm attorneys together have secured more than $10 billion in verdicts and settlements for clients over the years. Below are just a few examples of the landmark cases won by the attorneys of Panish Shea & Boyle LLP:
- A $4.9 billion auto product liability jury verdict against General Motors involving a defective fuel tank.
- A $58 million jury verdict for a man burned when his construction vehicle caught on fire
- A $55.4 million jury verdict in a tire tread separation case.
- A $39 million settlement against a company that maliciously prosecuted a violation of trade secrets case against two men, resulting in the collapse of their business.
- A $36.5 million jury verdict for a woman who was catastrophically injured in a big-rig truck crash.
- A $34.5 million jury verdict for a young man who suffered a lower leg amputation after being hit by a truck.
- A $27.4 million jury verdict in the death of a 4-year-old girl and injuries to three pedestrians after a city of San Francisco truck ran a red light, jumped the curb, struck and injured the victims.
- A $21 million jury verdict for an Iraq War veteran who suffered a brain injury when the car in which he was a passenger was rear-ended by a commercial vehicle.
- A $19.8 million jury verdict for a man who suffered severe burn and traumatic brain injuries when his rental home exploded.
- A $17.45 million bench award for a man whose family was killed when a military jet crashed into his home.
- A $17 million jury verdict for a woman whose visually impaired son was killed when he fell between railway cars because of the lack of protective barriers and was crushed when the train moved.
- A $13.55 million settlement from the makers of the Apache helicopter that crashed in Iraq and injured two soldiers.