Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi LLP partner Rahul Ravipudi joins Brian Panish in this episode of Mr. Panish’s popular “Get in the Game” podcast from Jury Analyst where the two discuss fast verdicts and trial strategies including:
- An eye-opener that happened in 1999 that yielded a verdict of $4.9 billion dollars.
- Insights into his largest case verdict where a vicious beating by security personnel caused traumatic brain injury.
- His strategy of using mini-opening statements and why it’s important.
- How he uses polarizing as a tool in his cases.
- California fires and interesting facts we are learning.