Heated mats for pets have been recalled by the Brooklyn, New York-based World Class Inc. There are reports that the mats may catch fire and thus damage property and injure bystanders. In one reported incident, the fire resulted in a dog dying due to asphyxiation. These mats were sold exclusivly through Amazon between July of last year and March of this year. Consumers should immediately take the mats away from their pets and get in touch with World Class to obtain a refund.
Click here to learn more about the recall.