The Top 100
Daily Journal Extra
October 27, 2003
Brian J. Panish
Name Partner Panish Shea & Boyle – Panish in July obtained an $11.7 million settlement for families of three of the victims killed in a 2001 charter jet crash in Aspen, Colo. He also settled an Alaska Airlines case for families of six victims for a large confidential sum. Now, several victims of the Santa Monica farmer’s market crash, which left 10 people dead and 79 injured, have retained Panish to review potential claims.
– “He’s fearless. He’s not afraid to do or try anything.”
- Profiles in Power: The 100 Most Influential Lawyers in America
- The Top 100: California’s Leading Lawyers
- The Top 100…Reasons Why It’s Good That Lawyers Have Power
- The Top 100
- The Top 100: California Law Business Ranks the State’s Most Influential Attorneys for 2000
- The Top 100: California Law Business Ranks the State’s Most Influential Attorneys for 1999
Other Related Topics
Copyright © Panish Shea & Boyle
Disclaimer: The personal injury, wrongful death, catastrophic injury, or other legal information presented at this site should not be considered formal legal advice, nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. Please note that you are not considered a client until you have signed a retainer agreement and your case has been accepted by us.