California MetroLink & Train Accident Lawyers
Train accidents are amongst the most violent and dangerous types of transportation accidents a person can survive. Railroad accidents may involve freight or passenger trains, locomotives, subways, or local commuter train systems. Due to the speeds that the passenger cars travel and the lack of protection typical train seating affords its passengers, the end result of train accidents is almost always catastrophic injury and very often, death.
The Los Angeles personal injury attorneys at Panish Shea & Boyle have extensive experience handling — and leading — complex cases involving the complicated laws that govern railroad and train accidents. Our firm was a member of the Plaintiff’s Steering Committee of both the Placentia Metrolink Train Crash and the Glendale Metrolink Train Derailment. This means we were in charge of directing the litigation for the plaintiffs.
Panish Shea & Boyle has a strong record of recovering significant verdicts and settlements for its clients. Our attorneys have won the largest verdict in American legal history; the largest defective tire verdict in the United States; and the largest verdict ever awarded against the City and County of San Francisco. In fact, we have won more than 150 verdicts or settlements of $1 million or more, including several substantial train accident verdicts.
Panish Shea & Boyle, LLP is scheduled to try the first case from the Glendale Metrolink Train Derailment (Janovici v. Metrolink). Our firm was a member of the Plaintiff’s Steering Committee of both the Placentia Metrolink Train Crash (Sorensen v. Metrolink) and the Glendale Metrolink Train Derailment. For more information on our unparalleled experience in the arena of Railroad and Metrolink Train Crash law call our offices at 877-800-1700
Panish Shea & Boyle Train Accident Articles
- Chatsworth Train Wreck Survivor
- Lawyers Blame Engineer in 2005 Metrolink Train Crash
- In first court papers, Metrolink denies liability for Sept. 12 fatal crash
- Calif. commuter train in crash; minor injuries
- Rail agency sues contractor over L.A. collision
- Damages limit at issue in LA train crash
- After the train wreck in L.A., a train wreck in court
- Liability cap could be tested in deadly Metrolink crash
- Glendale Metrolink Train Derailment – Janovici v. Metrolink
- Placentia Metrolink Train Crash – Sorensen v. Metrolink
- What To Do If You Or A Loved One Was A Passenger On Metrolink Train #111 To Preserve Your Legal Rights
Train Crash Verdicts & Settlements
- Janovici v. Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) $5,000,000
- Sorenson v. Burlington N. Santa Fe Railroad $2,700,000