The legal team at Panish Shea & Boyle has built a reputation as a group of tenacious advocates who deliver substantial results for individual clients. The firm brings that same tenacity to its work in business litigation. The Los Angeles attorneys have significant experience in business litigation, including work in insurance, water rights, oil and gas, the automotive industry, intellectual property and construction. In addition, they bring significant knowledge of and experience with large, complex corporations from trial work to bear on litigating business disputes. That experience can be the strength by your side, ensuring that you get a positive outcome regardless of the size of your company or your case.
Some of the firm’s pending work in business litigation includes:
- Dynamo Energy Corp. v. Surge Global Energy, in which the leaders of two energy companies are disputing rights to oil and gas assets.
- Positive Ions Inc. v. Ion Media Networks Inc., a trademark dispute filed by an Internet and television company against another television company that adopted a similar name and slogan.
- Roche v. Edge Group, in which an investor is suing developers of the W Las Vegas hotel and casino, alleging their unfair business practices left him out of the development deal.
In addition to their significant consumer and products liability experience, the firm’s attorneys have a proven business-litigation track record. Kevin Boyle has practiced products liability defense at a major law firm and served as business editor of the Arizona Law Review.
Business Litigation Verdicts & Settlements
- Positive Ions v. Ion Media Networks $1,700,000
- Scalzo v. Vermeulen $1,600,000
- Siegel v. Ball Confidential